Saturday, November 16, 2013

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

Dakota Dachshund Rescue Cookbook
It appears that there are no less than 11 chicken recipes in the Dakota Dachshund Rescue Cookbook. Therefore, it shouldn't be a problem for Sara H. and Obi Wan Kenobi to make a great chicken dinner with their prize.

Obi Wan Kenobi
 That's right.
Sara and Obi Wan Kenobi 
were the lucky winners of the cookbook drawing.

It was fun to get to know your furry family members, and the album I created on Facebook with your photo submissions is adorable. Thanks to everyone who entered. I wish that I could send you all a copy of the cookbook! Please check out the DDR web page for information about their rescue efforts and possibly (paws crossed) find a furry dachie with which to fall in love.

Sara, Could you please message me through the On My Plate Facebook page, or send me an email at onmyplate.justfran (at) gmail.com with your shipping information? Thanks, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails