Wednesday, May 09, 2012

In Hot Water

A couple of weeks ago, I shared Poached Salmon with Homemade Tarter Sauce over at South Dakota Magazine. Along with the recipe, I talked a little about how contributing to their website requires me to keep more of a schedule than what I do for this blog. Obviously. It has been three weeks since I had time to post anything here.

I am not going to commit the cardinal sin of bloggers and apologize for my absence. I am just going to tell you that along with a lot of wild craziness, I have been cooking, taking pics, and trying to think of things to say. When the words start screaming so loudly that I have to get them out of my head, I am sure I will be back here, On My Plate. In the meantime, South Dakota Magazine will be keeping me in hot water with deadlines that I will try to meet with more delicious recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails