Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfulness

It is Thanksgiving Eve, and I am busy with baking. The turkey is brining, and the cranberry sauce is made. It is time to get those pies in the oven for tomorrow's feast of thankfulness.

I have so much for which to be thankful. To use a phrase that often seems trite to me, I have been blessed. Life is rich and full and good. I am happy.

I am also thankful and happy to share with you that today, I debuted as an online contributor with South Dakota Magazine. It is a simple, little post featuring an idea for some of that leftover turkey we will soon be facing. I hope you hop over and read it and spend some time enjoying their site. They do a wonderful job of promoting and informing us about the great state of South Dakota. I am very thankful for this opportunity to join them.
Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails