Thursday, August 23, 2007

What's That Smell??

Someone commented to me today that the eggs were starting to smell. They requested that I post something new for you all to read, roll your eyes at, or whatever. I have a some ideas that I have been tossing around, and a few things that I want to share with you, but I just haven't worked out quite what to say and how to say it. Maybe, I am thinking about it too much. Most of my posts are just off the cuff, whatever-comes-to-mind thoughts about what is On My Plate. I don't know what my problem is right now. Until I get it all sorted out, I thought I would post something to amuse you.

Click on the groups of blocks in the same color to reveal the photos. Enjoy what has been On My Plate during my silences.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails