Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mahna Mahna

Call me crazy, but I love this video and song. It always puts a smile on my face, even in my darkest moods. :~) I thought that Hubby just tolerated my weird attachment to this tune, but I was wrong. He proved that he could appreciate it, too.

Last year just before Valentine's Day, Hubby was out of town with some friends. They stopped at Walmart and stumbled through the holiday aisle. A row of musical stuffed animals caught their attention, and like little boys, they quickly squeezed, punched, and pushed all the teddy bears, kitties, and other furry friends until they were all singing at the same time. In the midst of this, Hubby hears "Mahna Mahna." He stops dead in his tracks. Which one is playing that song? They can't tell because 4,987 of the toys are chiming all at the same time.

The guys waited until all of the toys stopped playing and one by one checked each toy again to find The One. Hubby bought it and brought it home for me. :~) I don't know what a Mahna Mahna is, but I can't help but smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails