Sunday, October 29, 2006

B hearts F

This post isn't on my plate. This one is on my mind and in my heart. I am in love with my new iPod. It was a birthday gift from my hubby and is inscribed with "B hearts F". :~)

I have loaded 264 songs and an audiobook on it and have only used 1.2 GB. There is a list of songs that I would like from iTunes, but am taking some time to get re-acquainted with my CD collection, first. The sound quality is incredible and the ease and convenience are awesome. I don't know why I waited so long to finally get my iPod. Long bike rides will be so smooth with my favorite tunes and/or novel to keep me company and my mind off of the pain. There are some great accessories that I have my eye on, too. Let's hope that Santa is as good to me as the Birthday Fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails